Kullanıma Hazır Linear Slider Serisi
Linear Slider Servomotor Types:
3.5 - 7 N (Rated Force)
10 - 25 N (Peak Force)
90 - 200 N (Rated Force)
270 - 720 N (Peak Force)
SGT- -Linear Slider
80 - 1,120 N (Rated Force)
220 - 2,400 N (Peak Force)
|SGTMM (Sigma-Trac-μ)||SGTMF (Sigma-Trac-MAG)||SGT -Linear Slider|
|SGTMM (Sigma-Trac-μ)||SGTMF (Sigma-Trac-MAG)||Linear Slider SGT-F|
|- Ultra-flat profile reduces floorspace requirements.
- For applications requiring short strokes (10 mm to 65 mm)
- Vibration-free transmission device enables highprecision
positioning with a repetitive positioning accuracy of ±0.5 m m max.
- Locations of armature coils on fixed side of the stationary member reduce effects of heat on table or workpiece.
|- Optimum drive for high-acceleration and high-tact operations because of its lightweight moving member.
- For short strokes (65 mm to 185 mm)
- Cooling units (pipes, etc.) for forced-air or liquid cooling systems can be placed on the fixed side.
- Linear scale options: Incremental or absolute.
- Improved stroke efficiency (Ratio of effective stroke to the total length of drive system)
|- Highly enclosed construction avoids falling parts into the magnets and bearings area
- Plug and drive, shorten start-up time
- Long durability, reliable and constant performance after years of use
- Designed for easy servicing
- Direct control of the slider using Sigma-5 SERVOPACKs
- Extremely energy efficient, due to its optimised magnetic circuitry design and high-density winding
- For special lenghts, special specifications and XY systems contact your YASKAWA sales office